During your stay

The International Relations Department is here to support you during your stay in Santiago or Concepción.

Once you’ve gotten settled in your new home, you will need to legalize your stay in Chile, obtain the public transport student benefit, and activate your SIM card (if you wish to use a Chilean SIM card). View information about these processes in the “Checklist” page.

We also have compiled some information about the various UDD programs you can participate in, as well as some information about travelling around our beautiful country.


Share LinkedIn